[Openstack] Fwd: [keystone] Support domain-specific Identity Backends

Dolph Mathews dolph.mathews at gmail.com
Mon Aug 19 23:33:12 UTC 2013

On Mon, Aug 19, 2013 at 6:09 PM, Miller, Mark M (EB SW Cloud - R&D -
Corvallis) <mark.m.miller at hp.com> wrote:

>  Hello Dolph,
>
> We have recently been looking for a way to access multiple LDAP servers
> from a single Keystone server. It looks like the code you just finished
> provides this functionality. Am I correct?

I assume you're referring to this blueprint:

  https://blueprints.launchpad.net/keystone/+spec/multiple-ldap-servers

Which was implemented in a commit by henry nash:

  https://review.openstack.org/#/c/39530/

> If so, do you have any sample configuration files that demonstrate how it
> is implemented?

The change in itself describes basic impact on configuration:

  https://review.openstack.org/#/c/39530/21/doc/source/configuration.rst

Subsequent doc work is being tracked against openstack-manuals:

  https://bugs.launchpad.net/openstack-manuals/+bug/1209255

--

-Dolph

--