[Openstack] OpenStack and its brilliant future with IPv6 and, we don't need...

Sam Stoelinga sammiestoel at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 04:33:50 UTC 2013

The last one about multi_host seems weird. The instances still need a
gateway in the end, so if you don't use multi_host, that gateway is a
single host and if you enable multi_host, the gateway is the host, that is
running the instances.

With ipv6 you would still not want a single host as gateway, so it seems
you may be wrong or I may be lol.