[Openstack] Quantum agent-list not present in Debian Grizzly packages

guillaume at cheramy.name guillaume at cheramy.name
Tue Aug 6 20:20:21 UTC 2013

Hello,

	I try too install Openstack Grizzly on Debian Wheezy serveurs with
http://archive.gplhost.com/debian repos. My installation is a 3 node
with OVS plugins like this :
https://github.com/mseknibilel/OpenStack-Grizzly-Install-Guide/blob/OVS_MultiNode/OpenStack_Grizzly_Install_Guide.rst

So when I arrive in last part, in network creation "Add the router to
the running l3 agent " the command quantum agent-list doesn't exist.

Thanks for your help
--
                         ''~``
                        ( o o )