[Openstack] How to use AggregateCoreFilter?

Peeyush Gupta gpeeyush at ymail.com
Mon Aug 5 06:41:00 UTC 2013

Hi,

I am trying to use AggregateCoreFilter. I understand that first I have to add
it to the nova.conf file. After adding it is functioning. But what I am not able
to understand is that how to use it with aggregates.

The description says:  AggregateCoreFilter supports per-aggregate cpu_allocation_ratio.

Now, I have created an aggregate and I want to use cpu_allocatio_ratio =some_value on
the hosts of this aggregates. How can I do that? How do I make it work on the hosts
of a particular aggregate?

Thanks.

~Peeyush Gupta