[Openstack] [OpenStack Foundation] how can i

Stefano Maffulli stefano at openstack.org
Mon Apr 22 21:18:05 UTC 2013

On 04/22/2013 08:17 AM, Stefano Maffulli wrote:
> [moving the request to the General Mailing List -please subscribe to it;
> instructions on https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/MailingLists]
>
> On Mon 22 Apr 2013 06:55:16 AM PDT, Kabiraj Gaire wrote:
>> Hi there,
>>  I am a newbie in Cloud but once i started doing research in cloud for
>> my graduate diploma project I came across with OpenStack. After i read
>> how it was developed and how this mission is going on I am very
>> excited about doing some practical implementation of OpenStack. For my
>> initial learning process i installed OpenStack Essex on Ubuntu. Now I
>> am very keen on continuing OpenStack practical learning. I would like
>> to know how i can contribute to this OpenStack community and for the
>> IT student like me how OpenStack can be very useful for my career in
>> future. It would be great to get reply for this mail. Hoping for your
>> reply. Thank you.

thanks for reaching out, we're excited to see you helping. One way to
give back to the community is to learn with others and you can do it
helping others answering questions on http://ask.openstack.org and on
IRC, freenode.net channel #openstack-101 is good to get started.

The wiki page https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/HowToContribute has more
suggestions.

Hope to see your contributions soon,
Stef