[Openstack] [openstack-community] Q: Red Hat OpenStack Cloud Infrastructure Partner n

Frans Thamura frans at meruvian.org
Mon Apr 22 10:47:47 UTC 2013

i think sponsor openstack and certification are different case

should a product that run on openstack, pass RH OS again, or vice versa?

Frans Thamura (曽志胜)
Shadow Master and Lead Investor
Meruvian.
Integrated Hypermedia Java Solution Provider.

Mobile: +628557888699
Blog: http://blogs.mervpolis.com/roller/flatburger (id)

FB: http://www.facebook.com/meruvian
TW: http://www.twitter.com/meruvian / @meruvian
Website: http://www.meruvian.org

"We grow because we share the same belief."