[Openstack] Local storage and Xen with Libxl

Cristian Tomoiaga ctomoiaga at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 14:00:35 UTC 2013

Got it, thank you! I'll use libvirt then.
Regarding security with KVM and Xen, I've been reading too much, probably
from unverified sources too.
I may plan on using Ceph too and this seems to work better with KVM for now
(again from reading on the Ceph mailing list). I will test everything in
one or two weeks. For now I only want to get some input from the community.
There is no clear winner between Xen and KVM indeed and I'm only trying to
figure out what's best for my needs.