[Openstack] no root disk, ephemeral disk quota?

Lloyd Dewolf lloydostack at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 06:49:18 UTC 2013

Correct, there are quotas on number of volumes and total size.

I hadn't really thought on it before that flavors in combination with
quotas you can restrict other resources more strictly than storage,
though generally that seems to make sense.

Could you explain your use case?

@lloyddewolf
http://www.pistoncloud.com/