[Openstack] Billing Plugin with Openstack cloud folsom in Ubuntu 12.04

Rajesh Upadhayay rupadhayay at xavient.com
Thu Apr 4 04:31:50 UTC 2013

Hi Team,

Please help me to get billing tab in Open stack Cloud Folsom dashboard as I am using Ubuntu 12.04 and I tried nova_billing/Horizon billing from github but no success. It seems these packages are for RHEL/Fedora/Centos.
Please provide me your guidance to get this done in my current cloud as I need complete POC ASAP. Please help me and guide how I can configure billing option in Folsom.

Thanks
Rajesh Upadhayay