[Openstack] FreeIPA LDAP + Keystone question: How to assign roles to user?

邱剑 qiujian at meituan.com
Sat Sep 22 04:27:42 UTC 2012

Hi,

I was working on using LDAP of FreeIP as backend of Keystone.

User and tenants information can be fetched from LDAP. However, I could not figure out how to assign roles to users in specific tenants. I'm wondering whether someone can help?

I noticed that Mr. Adam Young had post a blog about this topic:

http://adam.younglogic.com/2012/09/ldaps-against-a-freeipa-server/

However, it did not show how to import roles in LDAP. I'm wondering whether there is any progress about this?

Many thanks.

keystone in use was the latest master branch on github on Sep 21, 2012.

Jian Qiu