[Openstack] [Horizon-Q] Horizon in Essex does not support multi Availability Zones?

Gui Maluf guimalufb at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 16:16:47 UTC 2012

have you checked on /etc/openstack-dashboard/local_settings.py ?
maybe this lines will help you

# For multiple regions uncomment this configuration, and add (endpoint, title).
# AVAILABLE_REGIONS = [
#     ('http://cluster1.example.com:5000/v2.0', 'cluster1'),
#     ('http://cluster2.example.com:5000/v2.0', 'cluster2'),
# ]