[Openstack] Packaging Horizon

Gabriel Hurley Gabriel.Hurley at nebula.com
Sat Sep 15 03:40:25 UTC 2012

Now I'm not well-versed in the legalese of all the distros, but that sounds like splitting hairs on the meaning of "compiled from source". If I run it through LESS and commit the file to the repo does that make it "from source"? It'd solve your problem exactly the same.

I'd be curious to know the definition here, but that seems like overkill to me. If its what you need I'll do it for Folsom, but... thoughts?

    - Gabriel