[Openstack] Packaging Horizon

Gabriel Hurley Gabriel.Hurley at nebula.com
Fri Sep 14 19:55:09 UTC 2012

Adam beat me to the punch. What he suggested is the least invasive solution (doesn't require changing any template files).

The secondary solution which is simpler but less elegant is a simple patch to the stylesheet template file to point to a static pre-compiled copy of the CSS, and then removing/overriding the COMPRESS_PRECOMPILERS setting (making it an empty tuple) .

Either way works, you just have to compile the file once and ship it in the distro package.

If you can't compile it yourself then you could perhaps use the one from Adam/Ubuntu, or I can do it and send you the final output file.

    - Gabriel