[Openstack] After expanding fixed ip range instances no longer have network

Jonathan Proulx jon at jonproulx.com
Fri Sep 7 15:59:20 UTC 2012

On Fri, Sep 7, 2012 at 11:33 AM, Jonathan Proulx <jon at jonproulx.com> wrote:

> Can any one tell me what I've looked?

I assumed stopping and restarting nova-network would restart dnsmasq
since dnsmasq doesn't have it's own init script, but this seems not to
be the case.

dnsmasq is listening on an IP the system nolonger has, I'm sure I'll
find the answer ot this on my own soon enough but how does one
properly restart openstack's dnsmasq (on ubuntu)?  It clearly gets
started with lots of command line args from nova.conf....

-Jon