[Openstack] Quantum PTL election - please check Voters list

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Thu Sep 6 10:27:41 UTC 2012

Hello everyone,

The deadline for candidacy to PTL positions is now expired.

We have two candidates for the Quantum PTL position, so we'll hold an
election for that, starting tomorrow. The voters for this election are
individual members of the foundation that committed any code to the
Quantum core project in the year before August 29 2012, 23:59 PST.

To build that list the election officials had to correlate the list of
committers (extracted from Gerrit info) with the current individual
members of the foundation. Given that names and email addresses often
don't match, we may have missed some. Therefore we provide the list of
voters ahead from the election start so that everyone can check its
accuracy.

The list of confirmed voters follows, with their Launchpad ID and name.
Note that we'll use the address registered with the Foundation
membership for the election.

oldsharp (Ray Chen)
psiwczak (Piotr Siwczak)
rkukura (Bob Kukura)
rsokolkov (rsokolkov)
gandelman-a (Adam Gandelman)
garyk (garyk)
mapleoin (Ionut Artarisi)
anotherjesse (anotherjesse)
emagana (Edgar Magana)
salvatore-orlando (Salvatore Orlando)
yamahata (Isaku Yamahata)
maru (Maru Newby)
markmcclain (markmcclain)
soheil-h-y (Soheil Hassas Yeganeh)
heut2008 (Yaguang Tang)
ljjjustin (ljjjustin)
ghe.rivero (Ghe Rivero)
ttx (Thierry Carrez)
bhuvan (Bhuvan Arumugam)
gongysh (gongysh)
r-mibu (r-mibu)
corvus (James E. Blair)
danwent (dan wendlandt)
nati-ueno (Nachi Ueno)
zrzhit (Rongze Zhu)
fungi (Jeremy Stanley)
mordred (Monty Taylor)
rackerhacker (Major Hayden)
cboylan (Clark Boylan)
jason-koelker (Jason Kolker)
amotoki (Akihiro Motoki)

The following list are the Quantum committers that couldn't be clearly
linked to a Foundation individual member (no email or name matching). If
you are part of this list and were indeed a Foundation individual member
at the cut date (August 30), please send ASAP to the election officials
(Thierry Carrez, Stefano Maffulli, Duncan McGreggor) information on the
name and email address you used for Foundation membership, so that we
can add you to the voters list. The deadline for this is tomorrow
Friday, 15:00 UTC.

ykaneko0929 (Yoshihiro Kaneko)
bgh (Brad Hall)
arosen (Aaron Rosen)
dlapsley (Dave Lapsley)
shweta-ap05 (Shweta P)
salgado (Guilherme Salgado)
snaiksat (Sumit Naiksatam)
hiroaki-kawai (Hiroaki KAWAI)
xchenum (xchenum)
madhav-puri (Madhav Puri)
zyluo (Zhongyue Luo)
chnm-kulkarni (Chinmay Kulkarni)
franciscosouza (Francisco Souza)
mathieu-rohon (mat)
armando-migliaccio (Armando Migliaccio)
luiz-ozaki (Luiz Ozaki)
prasad-tanay (Harsh Prasad)
tylesmit (Tyler Smith)
ncode (Juliano G Martinez)
ppyy (Peng Yong)
rohitagarwalla (Rohit Agarwalla)
klmitch (Kevin L. Mitchell)

Finally, if you think you committed code to the Quantum project over the
specified timeframe and are not present in either of those lists, please
send an email to the election officials (Thierry Carrez, Stefano
Maffulli, Duncan McGreggor) with information on that commit, so that we
can add you to the voters list. The deadline for this is also tomorrow
Friday, 15:00 UTC.

Regards,

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)