[Openstack] Keystone PKI support

boden boden at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Tue Sep 4 13:36:25 UTC 2012

Hi,

I'm trying to better understand the current status of PKI
(http://wiki.openstack.org/PKI) and delegated authZ from a folsom
perspective. I can see the blueprint targets folsom-rc1, is marked as
implemented (https://blueprints.launchpad.net/keystone/+spec/pki) and
I've browsed some of the related code dropped into master.

However its not clear to me exactly where this PKI support stands as I
haven't found any docs on setting up the services to use it, nor am I
seeing PKI based tokens used when I run with the latest keystone code.

Is it safe to assume PKI will be supported for folsom and we will see
some updated docs in due time? If so will there be any known limitations?

Thx much