[Openstack] sample_data.sh script to configure keystone

heckj heckj at mac.com
Tue Oct 30 19:19:05 UTC 2012

Ahmed,

We'd welcome an update to the script - some have talked about variations they have that use YAML, etc. As long as it's simple, and can be used from devstack to do a holistic test and verification, we'll happily take patches to the script in Keystone. Please suggest them using the gerrit/code review process!

-joe