[Openstack] [openstack] Start quantum-openvswitch-agent, database still is empty [Folsom]

yz atkisc at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 05:25:37 UTC 2012

hi, all:

I am in centos 6.3, through the source installed Openstack Folsom all
service,But start quantum-openvswitch-agent service, ovs_quantum database
is still is empty,Led to quantum through the establishment of network
information cannot do persistent preservation, virtual machine cannot
obtain the IP information I wonder if it's because the cause,Below is my
quantum. Conf and ovs_quantum_plugin. Ini configuration file information
and start quantum-openvswitch-agent services specified parameters:

-----------------quantum.conf--------------------
[DEFAULT]
verbose = True
debug = True
bind_host = 0.0.0.0
bind_port = 9696
state_path = /var/lib/quantum
use_syslog = False
log_dir = /var/log/quantum
log_file = quantum.log
core_plugin =
quantum.plugins.openvswitch.ovs_quantum_plugin.OVSQuantumPluginV2
api_paste_config = /etc/quantum/api-paste.ini
auth_strategy = keystone
base_mac = fa:16:3e:00:00:00
mac_generation_retries = 5
dhcp_lease_duration = 68400
allow_bulk = True
allow_overlapping_ips = False
control_exchange = quantum

rabbit_host = localhost
rabbit_password = guest
rabbit_port = 5672
rabbit_userid = guest
rabbit_virtual_host = /

notification_driver = quantum.openstack.common.notifier.list_notifier
default_notification_level = DEBUG
list_notifier_drivers = quantum.openstack.common.notifier.rabbit_notifier

[QUOTAS]
quota_items = network,subnet,port
default_quota = -1
quota_network = 10
quota_subnet = 10
quota_port = 50
quota_driver = quantum.quota.ConfDriver

-----------------------------------END--------------------------------------

-----------------ovs_quantum_plugin.ini--------------------
[DATABASE]
sql_connection = mysql://root:123456@localhost:3306/ovs_quantum
reconnect_interval = 2
[OVS]
tenant_network_type = gre
network_vlan_ranges =
enable_tunneling = True
tunnel_id_ranges = 1:5000
integration_bridge = br-int
tunnel_bridge = br-tun
local_ip = 100.0.0.3
bridge_mappings = physnet1:br-int

[AGENT]
polling_interval = 2
root_helper = sudo
use_stderr = False

Start quantum-openvswitch-agent services specified parameters:

                    quantum-openvswitch-agent
--config-file=/etc/quantum/quantum.conf
--config-file=/etc/quantum/quantum/plugins/openvswitch/ovs_quantum_plugin.ini

The hope can help me ?