[Openstack] Tracking triage statistics

Michael Still michael.still at canonical.com
Fri Oct 26 01:30:51 UTC 2012

On 10/26/2012 12:24 PM, Russell Bryant wrote:
> On 10/25/2012 08:18 PM, Michael Still wrote:
>> I'd be interested in comments people might have. The code is at
>> http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~mikalstill/+junk/openstack-lp-scripts/view/head:/triage-stats.py
>
> Awesome, thanks!
>
> One thing I think we should do for these stats is filter out cases where
> the reporter == triager.  Developers filing bugs and triaging them for
> their own patches shouldn't be counted.

I thought about this... Surely any triage is better than none? If we
don't reward self triage, then someone else will still have to triage
the bug, right?

I'd be interested in other people's thoughts on this.

> You should move this to github so I can send you a pull request.  :-)

Heh. The code is on LP mainly because that's where the existing
launchpadlib code for openstack resides. I can move it to github if
people feel strongly about it.

Mikal