[Openstack] nova-volume -> cinder troubles

Jonathan Proulx jon at csail.mit.edu
Mon Oct 22 21:12:36 UTC 2012

On Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 03:06:15PM -0400, Jonathan Proulx wrote:
:Hi All,
:
:I'm trying to get from nova-volume to cinder and seem to be tripping
:up near the end.
:
:I have ServerA running as the cloud controller (horizon, keystone, glance,
:rabbitmq, mysql, nova-api, etc...), ServerB was running nova-volume

<snip>

:What piece of plubing am I missing?  Seem like the controller should be
:running cinder-api too (but not cinder volume)?

not out of the woods yet, but this problem is that I needed to start
the cinder-scheduler process on the controller node "ServerA" above.

-Jon