[Openstack] Glance talking to swift https really slow

Sam Morrison sorrison at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 22:39:14 UTC 2012

Thanks stuart, interesting reading. I'm not sure why our pound was so slow but nginx is working great so I'm not too fused.

One thing to note when using nginx (for anyone else reading), with older swift clients creating containers will fail as it doesn't send the content-length header.
This is fixed in the latest python-swiftclient.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/python-swiftclient/+bug/951155

Cheers,
Sam