[Openstack] REMINDER: Re: Providing a Unified View of OpenStack Projects

Stefano Maffulli stefano at openstack.org
Thu Oct 4 22:31:52 UTC 2012

Hello folks,

the webinar is tomorrow:

*  Webinar, Friday, October 5, 9am PDT / Noon EDT / 6pm CEST: we will
present the pilot and gather feedback: Register here
http://openstack.enterthemeeting.com/m/1GQI39PC

Blog post with more details:

http://www.openstack.org/blog/2012/09/providing-a-unified-view-of-openstack-projects/

talk to you soon,