[Openstack] CY12-Q3 Community Analysis — OpenStack vs OpenNebula vs Eucalyptus vs CloudStack

Qingye Jiang (John) qjiang at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 09:37:20 UTC 2012

Hi Tom, Tim, and Thierry,

I have just updated the original post with data from
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/*/ . http://forums.openstack.org/
has so little data that it will not impact the results so I simply ignored.

Please refresh your browser to get the new version.

Thank you so much for helping me getting better data. :-)

Best regards,

John

于 2012-10-2 15:06, Tom Fifield 写道: