[Openstack] [Folsom] Nova-compute: Class LibvirtDriver cannot be found

Nikola Pajtic salgeras at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 22:38:34 UTC 2012

Yeah, that worked!!! Thanks a lot, Doug, for pointing me in right
direction!! Nova-compute finally up and running.

Although, I had some trouble with VIF driver. nova-compute.log threw an
error, saying it cannot find
nova.virt.libvirt.vif.LibvirtHybirdOVSBridgeDriver (even it had full module
path defined). When I changed vif_driver to:
"libvirt_vif_driver=nova.virt.libvirt.vif.LibvirtOpenVswitchVirtualPortDriver",
nova-compute finally started. I suppose the reason for that error is the
fact that I haven't started working on Quantum and OVS setup, maybe it
can't find driver because of that. Will check it.

Thank you once again.