[Openstack] nova-client Error :: Please input your password for the keyring

Trinath Somanchi trinath.somanchi at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 04:38:32 UTC 2012

Hi-

I have written an resource extension in nova-api. and the test script runs
in the compute-host. When the Keystone credentials are given in the script
to created an nova-client 'Client' instance, for sending the request, I get
this message

"Please input your password for the keyring"

I input the passcode that was given in the test script, it gives me the
record string the nova-api.

I haven't faced this issue when I run the test script in the Controller
machine. but when I run in the host machine, I'm seeing this issue.

Please help me resolve the issue.

Thanking you.

--
Regards,