[Openstack] [metering][ceilometer] Ceilometer and Keystone regions

Aguiar, Glaucimar (Brazil R&D-ECL) glaucimar.aguiar at hp.com
Thu Nov 8 20:44:01 UTC 2012

Hello,

Can Ceilometer collect data about instances in different keystone regions? Is this a valid/possible configuration?

Scenario 1: I have two regions defined in my keystone service, each one has a nova service in it. Can Ceilometer collect metering information from both regions? In a single database?
Scenario 2: I have two nova services in my keystone service region. Can Ceilometer support this configuration?

I appreciate any information on this, documentation pointers on this subject are helpful as well.

Thanks!
Glaucimar Aguiar