[Openstack] OpenStack (+ Quantum Deployment) Scenarios

Robert Garron Robert.Garron at Access3000.net
Thu Nov 8 17:26:44 UTC 2012

Hi Skible --

I believe I am using your guide to try to install Folsom.  I would be
very happy to assist and feedback information to you to have a working
installation guide.  I have written books and guides before myself.  I
am currently trying to put Folsom into production for an SMB company
that will be running a controller and 1 to 4 compute servers with about
5 to 20 VM's.  I currently am having major issues with nova and horizon
not working at all, but I am sure I will find the answers and/or get help.

But I to believe that OpenStack can be huge and the VM platform of
choice if the documentation matches the functionality ... etc etc.

If you wish help on use, form, and/or feedback on spelling, grammar,
checking steps etc... I would be happy to help.  Even write-ups after I
get this project completed.

Regards,
Robert Garron - convert from VMware