[Openstack] Bug with the openVSwitch plugin Agent !

Skible OpenStack skible.openstack at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 11:21:42 UTC 2012

Hi to all !

I am using Quantum with Tunneling and this is my
/etc/quantum/plugins/openvswitch/ovs_quantum_plugin.ini
[OVS]
tenant_network_type = gre
tunnel_id_ranges = 1:1000
integration_bridge = br-int
tunnel_bridge = br-tun
local_ip = 100.10.10.51
enable_tunneling = True

When i do look in the log of the openvSwitch plugin agent, i find this

2012-11-08 12:14:23    ERROR
[quantum.plugins.openvswitch.agent.ovs_quantum_agent] Failed to create
OVS patch port. Cannot have tunneling enabled on this agent, since this
version of OVS does not support tunnels or patch ports.

i am runing ubuntu 12.10 and my OpenVSwitch version is 1.4.3-0ubuntu2

Thank you for your help