[Openstack] "keystone service-create/endpoint-create" for cinder

Ahmed Al-Mehdi ahmed at coraid.com
Tue Nov 6 18:03:07 UTC 2012

Hi Vish,

Thank you for your response.  I am running into another issue while restarting the cinder-volume and cinder-api:

root at bodega:~/ahmed/cinder# service  cinder-api  restart
stop: Unknown instance:
cinder-api start/running, process 25761
root at bodega:~/ahmed/cinder#

I looked at the "/etc/init.d/cinder-api" file, and I see a "stop" action define in there.  Any idea why I am getting this error?  Is cinder-api restarted even with the error.

Thank you,
Ahmed.