[Openstack] Nodejs in horizon

Gabriel Hurley Gabriel.Hurley at nebula.com
Fri May 25 19:35:27 UTC 2012

I have no problem with distros generating CSS files however they like; overriding what stylesheet is included is trivial and already quite possible. If that's a viable solution for distros who don't currently support node.js I'm all for it. Documenting what those distros would need to do would be a compromise I'm more than happy with... ;-)

-          Gabriel