[Openstack] Nodejs in horizon

Joshua Harlow harlowja at yahoo-inc.com
Thu May 24 17:33:32 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I was seeing that node.js is now being used in horizon. Is there any details on why that was needed, the reasoning, the technical docs on where it is used.

Are there packages available in fedora/ubuntu for this?

Such a change seems like it should have a little more reasoning/explanation that what I found @ https://github.com/openstack-dev/devstack/commit/0c2891558122aa9d030811109536caf5c81cfb75 or https://blueprints.launchpad.net/horizon/+spec/transition-to-lesscss

Do we really need to have that ?? :-/

-Josh