[Openstack] [Glance] Using HTTP PATCH

Brian Waldon brian.waldon at rackspace.com
Wed May 23 20:45:56 UTC 2012

Above all, I want to keep the API spec as clean as possible. We would have to design a way to communicate what method we use if we make it configurable by the backend like you suggest. That seems like its moving away from cleanliness rather than toward.

I'm more interested in first hearing if PATCH is a viable option. Rails is going to use it, so I feel like people are going to have to get on board eventually.

Brian