[Openstack] glance nova and keystone clients in horizon dashboard

Vijay vijayrg at yahoo.com
Tue May 15 21:25:28 UTC 2012

Hello,
I have installed essex released version of openstack. When I install horizon, as part of installation it installs everything in pip-requires. This file clones glance, nova and keystone clients from the git site which is dev version and overrides my earlier base essex versions.
If git cloning is commented out, then, dashboard cannot be accessed from browser. It says improperly configured no module novaclient.

Is there a way to properly configure dashboard with the current existing clients without having to clone it from the git site?

Thanks,
-vj