[Openstack] Dashboard doesn't list out multiple projects associated with a user

Shashank Sahni shredder12 at linuxers.org
Tue May 15 18:30:57 UTC 2012

Hi,

I'm trying to make use of tenant feature provided by keystone. I want each
user to have one default project and based on the requirements make them
part of others enabling them to work in groups. Tenant is perfect for such
setup.

My understanding is that in order to add a user to a tenant we use
'user-role-add' option of python keystone client. I've been playing with it
for a while and it seems to be working. I can see the same user as part of
multiple projects(with member roles) in the admin syspanel. But when I log
in as the user I can't see the list of projects the user is part of. The
default project is the one in which the user has been most recently added.
I believe the project title button is meant to be a drop down list but
isn't showing anything.

I might be missing something trivial here. Some help would be greatly
appreciated.

Kind Regards,
Shashank Sahni