[Openstack] xcp+quantum+vlans= not working security groups

Roman Sokolkov rsokolkov at gmail.com
Mon May 14 11:54:34 UTC 2012

Hello,folks!

We use XCP + quantum + tenant vlans . One XCP box and one Ubuntu 12.04
box(controller). Nova-compute host it is domU on XCP. Boxes connected with
patch-cord and we able to use VLANs inside.

There are problems with security groups. They not work at all.

We
use firewall_driver=nova.virt.xenapi.firewall.Dom0IptablesFirewallDriver.
And I see expected iptables rules on Dom0, but without any profit. As I
understand iptables couldn't work with L2 openvswitch traffic?

--
Regards, Roman Sokolkov