[Openstack] OpenStack Install & Understand Guide by Me :)

Bilel Msekni skible at hotmail.fr
Thu May 10 07:01:41 UTC 2012

Hi everyone , i proudly present 30 days of work.30 days ago , i was an OpenStack Noobie, Today i have much more knowledge about this awesome project.I wanted to share this work with those who are still taking the fist steps into the world of cloud computing.It's a one host install guide, pretty simple and covers almost everything.
take a look, help me out with comments to enhance my work and if you want to participate join me at : https://github.com/mseknibilel/OpenStack-Install-and-Understand-Guide#openstack-install-and-understand-guide