[Openstack] Swift on Webob-1.2 anyone?

Chmouel Boudjnah chmouel at chmouel.com
Wed May 9 15:14:48 UTC 2012

Hi Pete,

On Wed, May 9, 2012 at 4:45 AM, Pete Zaitcev <zaitcev at redhat.com> wrote:
> on adapting Swift for WebOb 1.2 and if a patch is available somewhere.
> I see Ionut fixed lp:984042, but clearly it wasn't enough.
> If nobody's done it yet, I suppose I could take a swing at it. New webob

I started doing that sometime ago (~6 month) and abandoned working on
it since some of the changes were pretty intrusive[1] with the way
swift works and webob 1.2 was in beta at that time (and still is).

The challenge if you are taking a stab at it would probably be to
support webob 1.1* and 1.2 at the same time in the code.

Cheers,
Chmouel.

[1] I can't remember the details.