[Openstack] Swift authentication using keystone (Essex deploy manual)

Lucio Cossio lucio.cossio at gmail.com
Sat May 5 07:16:09 UTC 2012

Hey,

I tried to use the proxy-server.conf file from here:
http://keystone.openstack.org/configuringservices.html#configuring-swift-to-use-keystone
but it didn't work. I was not able to interpret if it needed to be changed
to my environment, and how.

So I took a look at the devstack script ( devstack.org ) and changed the
template to use my configurations. This time I installed swift into the
same node I was using all other services, instead of adding a new node as I
was trying, just for tests. Here is my final proxy-server.conf that worked
for me http://paste.openstack.org/show/15320/ . note that my admin_token is
ADMIN, instead of the one used in the manual.