[Openstack] [Doc] Folsom blueprints for openstack-manuals

Anne Gentle anne at openstack.org
Fri May 4 21:36:26 UTC 2012

Hi all -
I'm working on blueprints for openstack-manuals for the Folsom release.
Here's what I'm going to register:

   1. Operations manual - outline at
   http://etherpad.openstack.org/EssexOperationsGuide
   2. Template for detailed configuration info for known deployments such
   as TryStack and Mediawiki, others who are interested like MercadoLibre (if
   you're interested, let me know)
   3. Enable quicker edits - this is related to a CI team blueprint,
   https://blueprints.launchpad.net/openstack-ci/+spec/ci-doc-automation
   4. Try-it-out on http://api.openstack.org
   5. Content sharing for API guides (
   https://blueprints.launchpad.net/openstack-manuals/+spec/design-content-sharing
   )

If you have other blueprints you'd like to get in to the Folsom release,
let me know, or register them at
http://blueprints.launchpad.net/openstack-manuals.

I'll get more details into these next week, but wanted to get the ball
rolling for thoughts on the top doc goals for this release. We'll also
discuss at the next Doc Team meeting May 14th.

Thanks,
Anne