[Openstack] database migration cleanup

John Garbutt John.Garbutt at citrix.com
Thu May 3 14:56:44 UTC 2012

I may have missed this in the discussions, but does this impact on upgrade?

I am guessing you have tested Essex -> Folsom upgrade, but does this affect people upgrading from any of the Essex milestones to Folsom? I guess the deeper question is which upgrade paths do we want to maintain...

Thanks,
John