[Openstack] [metering] collector storage backends

Doug Hellmann doug.hellmann at dreamhost.com
Mon Jun 25 22:36:11 UTC 2012

After running some numbers through the calculator Nick put together, we're
comfortable starting with a MongoDB backend for the monitoring data. I know
a couple of other people were interested in that, but we decided to go with
the SQLAlchemy backend at least in part because I was advocating that.

I plan to start working on the MongoDB plugin this week, since I anticipate
that getting us to something "useful" more quickly than going with
SQLAlchemy. If you have any objections, let me know.

Doug