[Openstack] [infra] Stackforge issues: tests & mails

James E. Blair corvus at inaugust.com
Mon Jun 25 15:31:20 UTC 2012

Julien Danjou <julien.danjou at enovance.com> writes:

> Looking for the check manually here:
>
>    https://jenkins.stackforge.org/view/Ceilometer/job/gate-ceilometer-merge/
>
> seems to show that build #73 was related to this request but it has been
> successful. But it reviews and reports as "LOST".

Jenkins was missing the notification plugin which is necessary for use
with Zuul.  I also noticed that the Verified category had not been
expanded to -2,+2 as it had on OpenStack's jenkins.  I addressed both of
those problems, and uploaded a test change to see that things are
working:

  https://review.stackforge.org/#/c/234/

It looks like the two new jobs didn't run.  I believe that is because of
an unfortunate typo in the jenkins job filler YAML for those jobs: there
is an extra 'e' in ceilometer:

  https://jenkins.stackforge.org/job/gate-ceilometeer-python26-essex/?

-Jim