[Openstack] Nova doesn't release ips when terminating instances

Lars Kellogg-Stedman lars at seas.harvard.edu
Sat Jun 23 22:15:02 UTC 2012

On Sat, Jun 23, 2012 at 11:55:33AM -0700, John Postlethwait wrote:
> Seems like this might be a pretty valid issue to report/fix though, no?

Is that a question for me or the list?  I certainly think it should be
fixed, but I wanted to check here before posting a bug report (in case
someone said, "oh, it's supposed to work that way, you need to set the
nova_act_sane_please configuration option to change the behavior").

Given the two responses here I will open a bug report later this
evening.

--
Lars Kellogg-Stedman <lars at seas.harvard.edu>       |
Senior Technologist                                | http://ac.seas.harvard.edu/