[Openstack] [metering] gating test blockade broken

Doug Hellmann doug.hellmann at dreamhost.com
Fri Jun 22 15:52:52 UTC 2012

I collected all of the individual patches for fixes to nova.cfg, nova.rpc,
and PEP-8 changes to create one mega-patch, which has now been applied [1].
The primary source of the problem was the move of nova.rpc to
openstack.common, but the upgrade of pep8 to 1.3.1 also introduced test
failures. The former were resolved by updating our code to also use
openstack.common.rpc and the pep8 issue was taken care of by configuring
our tests to use version 1.1 in the tox.ini file.

The end result is that HEAD works and the tests pass, so we can resume
normal development now.

Doug

[1] https://review.stackforge.org/#/c/221/