[Openstack] problem with additional compute nodes

badis hammi dis.sou at hotmail.fr
Fri Jun 22 10:08:03 UTC 2012

Hi friends,I have problem when I try to add a new compute node, I'd installed nova-compute and copied the nova.conf file from the controller node, but when I restarted services, and run "nova-manage service list", I did not have the line containing the nova-compute service on the server2. I tried it with nova-network and it worked well. When I run the command "service nova-compute start" it worked and it gave me the process id. However, when I run the command "service nova-compute stop", I always got the message: "stop: Unknown instance:".Thanks for help
sincerely