[Openstack] ZFS/ZVol + iscsi for volume

Justin Santa Barbara justin at fathomdb.com
Tue Jun 12 18:45:53 UTC 2012

As Diego pointed out, this should all work already.  You just point your
nova-volume at your Solaris-like box, and it runs all the commands for you
(over SSH).  I wrote the original way-back-when as a stepping-stone to
support for HP SANs (as I had much easier access to Solaris than real
SANs), and it sounds like Diego fixed it up in Diablo, so it hasn't totally
bit-rotted.

Have you tried this?  Did you encounter any problems?  Is there something
extra you need?

Justin