[Openstack] Libguestfs weirdness??

Joshua Harlow harlowja at yahoo-inc.com
Tue Jun 5 17:42:23 UTC 2012

Ok, so part of the findings here is that when that flag is not enabled, it seems like the resize2fs and commands that run on the image file beforehand might actually screw up the image file (if it is qcow2). Has anyone tried this flag with a false value and used qcow2 images. Is there a patch to ubuntus resize2fs that makes it work with qcow2 images. I don't see how this could have worked without something like that previously (if ever).

It seems like the right way forward is to use libguestfs resize (which requires disk images to have a partition).