[Openstack] [Netstack] question on get_network_details api call

Irena Berezovsky irenab at mellanox.com
Sat Jun 2 19:16:47 UTC 2012

Dan, thank you very much for pointing to nova examples.
Following these examples and also http://wiki.openstack.org/WritingRequestExtensions guidelines I understand how to add extension to nova, but still has questions how to add it to Quantum.
Nova extensions make use of nova.api.openstack.extensions module and Quantum has its own implementation.
Can you please point to some documentation regarding writing Quantum extensions?
Thanks a lot,
Irena