[Openstack] Quota attributes "Metadata Items", "Injected Files" and "Injected File Content Bytes"

laclasse laclasse at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 19:54:56 UTC 2012

Hi,

When editing quotas of a project in Horizon, the attributes "Metadata
Items", "Injected Files" and "Injected File Content Bytes" seems obviously
to relate to the metadata service, but is their usage documented anywhere.
I couldn't find much out there. Which of those attributes are relevant to
OpenStack and which are legacy, and what are the pro's and con's of editing
them when setting up projects?
Many thanks in advance for any information and apologies if I have missed
some obvious docs.

Boris