[Openstack] next swift release just around the corner

John Dickinson me at not.mn
Mon Jul 23 18:26:40 UTC 2012

The next swift release is scheduled for public release next Monday (July 30). That means we've got a little bit of work to do this week to get it ready.

In order to allow Cloud Files QA time to check it, we need to have packages built by the middle of the day Wednesday. This means all outstanding reviews that should get in to the next release should be merged by the end of the day Tuesday (or very early on Wednesday). I think we have a few outstanding reviews that could and should make it in.

Overall, this looks like a pretty good of features to release. Here is my WIP changelog for the release: https://github.com/notmyname/swift/blob/1.5.1-changelog/CHANGELOG

--John